208 North Lake Powell Boulevard
Page, AZ 86040
Star Rating:  3 Star
Page, AZ Rate Class:  Moderate
Average Rates:  $103  -  $170
Room Rates       Rate Analysis       Location Map
Page/Lake Powell's Premier Hotel. Wake up each morning to our deluxe hot breakfast bar. Selective Suites offering spectacular Lake Powell views. Non Allergenic Rooms free from pet dander. Stay at this Page/Lake Powell, Arizona hotel near Lake Powell offering a great value in the heart of Glen Canyon Country. With a convenient location in Page, the Best Western at Lake Powell offers easy access to the Lake Powell Marina and Antelope Canyon not to mention area shops, galleries, museums and restaurants. Hotel guests will enjoy spectacular views of the Vermillion Cliffs, Glen Canyon Dam and beautiful Lake Powell. The Best Western at Lake Powell welcomes guests with excellent service and deluxe accommodations at an affordable rate. Choose a well-appointed guest room or a family suite equipped with wireless Internet access, coffee/tea maker, refrigerator and microwave. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated pool, spa, exercise room and a complimentary full hot breakfast bar. Guests will find ample parking for utility trailers, buses and motorcycles. The Page area offers endless outdoor sights and adventure activities such as hiking, boating, golf, fishing and water sports. Take a boat tour of Lake Powell, a hot air balloon ride or a jeep tour into one of the nearby canyons. Venture out to visit Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon. The friendly, efficient staff is eager to ensure a memorable stay while enjoying the adventures in and around Lake Powell. Make a hotel reservation today and save!
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:30 P.M.
· Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
· Time Zone is Mountain Standard Time
· 132 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 4 floors.
From: The north. Take Highway 89 southbound then take first Page exit. The Best Western At Lake Powell is the second hotel on the left. ˇFrom: The south. Take Highway 89 northbound then take second Page exit. The Best Western At Lake Powell is the second hotel on the left. ˇFrom: The east. Take Highway 98 Westbound then turn right at traffic light. Drive to the "T", turn right onto Lake Powell Blvd. Pass through three traffic lights. We are located at the corner of Lake Powell Blvd. and Vista Avenue.
Page Airport 2 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* .25 mile(s) from Community First, National Bank * .25 mile(s) from National Bank of Arizona * .25 mile(s) from City Hall * .25 mile(s) from Samaritan Hospital * 1 mile(s) from Department of Reclamation * 1.5 mile(s) from National Park Service * 3 mile(s) from Gary Yamamoto, Custom Baits * 3.25 mile(s) from Aramark * 4 mile(s) from Page Steel * 4 mile(s) from Page Ice * 15 mile(s) from Salt River ProjectRecreation:
* .2 mile(s) from John Wesley Powell Museum * .5 mile(s) from Lake Powell National Golf CourseNearby Cities:
* 7 mile(s) from Lake Powell * 10 mile(s) from Greenhaven * 20 mile(s) from Big Water, UT * 40 mile(s) from Lee's Ferry * 45 mile(s) from Paria, UT * 79 mile(s) from Kanab, UT * 85 mile(s) from Tuba City * 96 mile(s) from Kayenta * 98 mile(s) from Mt. Carmel Junction, UTLocal Attractions:
* 2 mile(s) from Glen Canyon Dam * 2 mile(s) from Lake Powell * 2 mile(s) from Horse Shoe Bend * 2 mile(s) from Navajo Indian Reservation * 2.5 mile(s) from Navajo Village * 4 mile(s) from Antelope Marina * 5 mile(s) from Antelope Slot Canyons, canyon tours * 40 mile(s) from Lee's Ferry * 40 mile(s) from Marble Canyon/Navajo Bridge * 45 mile(s) from Escalanate Staircase National Park * 50 mile(s) from Rainbow Bridge National Park, boat or hiking accessible only * 119 mile(s) from Zion National Park * 120 mile(s) from Hopi Indian Reservation, First and Second Mesa * 120 mile(s) from Monument Valley * 130 mile(s) from Grand Canyon North Rim * 130 mile(s) from Grand Canyon South Rim * 152 mile(s) from Bryce CanyonRestaurants:
* Breakfast Nook, American cuisine serving continental breakfast, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. * Several fast food establishments * Ken's Old West Steakhouse * Glen Canyon Steakhouse * Dam Bar and Grill Steakhouse * Zapata's Mexican Restaurant * Dos Amigos Mexican Restaurant * Mandarin Gourmet Chinese Restaurant * Strombollis Italian Restaurant * Bella Nopoli Italian Restaurant * Ranch House Grill Family Café * The Cove Lounge * Canyon Bowl Lounge * Gunsmoke LoungeTransportation:
* Enterprise car rental * Grand Circle Shuttle (928) 645-6806 * 2 mile(s) from Page Municipal Airport, 143 miles from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport * 143 mile(s) from Greyhound bus station, Flagstaff, 160 miles from Greyhound bus station, St. George, Utah * 243 mile(s) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport * 243 mile(s) from McCarran International Airport