Ehrenberg, AZ 85334
Star Rating:  2 Star
Ehrenberg, AZ Rate Class:  Moderate
Average Rates:  $78  -  $118
Room Rates       Rate Analysis       Location Map
Stay at this Ehrenberg, Az. hotel offering perfect accommodations for an overnight stay or long term visit. The Best Western Desert Oasis Hotel is conveniently located with easy access to the Colorado River, local sand dunes and other outdoor recreation options. Guests attending the Rock and Gem show in January often stay at this comfortable hotel. Guests will appreciate the 24-hour restaurant that's located right next door. Each well-appointed room features free high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television, microwaves, refrigerators, free long distance access, iron/ironing board, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. King size beds and other upgraded amenities are available in select rooms. Guests at this Arizona motel are invited to enjoy daily complimentary breakfasts. Visitors can relax in the outdoor pool and spa or work off the stress in the exercise facility. A friendly staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. Make an online reservation today and save at this Ehrenberg Hotel in Arizona!
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 P.M.
· Check out time is 12:00 Noon
· Time Zone is Mountain Standard Time
· 84 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.
From: Interstate 10. The Best Western Desert Oasis is located on Interstate 10 at Exit 1 in Ehrenberg, Arizona. We are the 1st exit as you enter Arizona from California, 3 miles east of Blythe, California.
Palm Springs Airport 120 miles, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport 160 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* 1 mile (s) from Ehrenberg Post Office * 7 mile(s) from Palo Verde Hospital * 8 mile(s) from Blythe Post Office * 30 mile(s) from Ironwood and Chuckawalla Valley State PrisonsRecreation:
* .25 mile(s) from the Colorado River * .25 mile(s) from fishing * .25 mile(s) from hunting * .25 mile(s) from hiking * .25 mile(s) from boating * 15 mile(s) from Blythe Municipal Golf CourseNearby Cities:
* 5 mile(s) from Blythe, CA * 17 mile(s) from Quartzite * 45 mile(s) from Parker * 90 mile(s) from Palm Springs * 90 mile(s) from Lake Havasu City * 90 mile(s) from Yuma * 150 mile(s) from PhoenixLocal Attractions:
* 5 mile(s) from Blythe Speedway * 10 mile(s) from Todd Park, city park with playground and barbeque * 20 mile(s) from Quartzite Pow Wow, (rock shows in January) * 25 mile(s) from Cibola Wildlife Refuge * 30 mile(s) from Palm Canyon * 30 mile(s) from Indigos, native American Rock drawings * 45 mile(s) from Bluewater CasinoTransportation:
* 5 mile(s) from Greyhound, bus terminal * 120 mile(s) from Palm Springs Airport * 160 mile(s) from Sky Harbor International Airport