9 Whitehall Avenue, Interstate 95 and Route 27
Mystic, CT 06355
Star Rating:  3 Star
Mystic, CT Rate Class:  Moderate
Average Rates:  $125  -  $145
Room Rates       Rate Analysis       Location Map
Welcome to Best Western Mystic Hotel! The Best Western Mystic Hotel is located in the heart of historic Mystic, Connecticut, and the state's number one tourist destination. Settled as a shipbuilding center in the 1650's, Mystic is known around the globe for its maritime heritage and its ties to the sea. Whether you are traveling to the area to visit the world's largest gaming casino or to enjoy the region's many historical attractions, Mystic is the perfect choice for a well rounded vacation or a business and convention getaway. The best place to stay is the most conveniently located hotel in Southeastern Connecticut! The Best Western Mystic Hotel is located within five blocks of the Mystic Seaport Museum, the Mystic Marine life Aquarium and the Olde Mystick Village. Foxwoods Resort Casino and the Mohegan Sun Resort Casino are only minutes away. Take a ride aboard a windjammer cruise or tour America's first nuclear powered submarine. Every season offers something different and all major attractions are open year-round.
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 P.M.
· Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
· Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time
· 150 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 2 floors.
·From: Interstate 95. Take Exit 90 and turn left onto Route 27 whether coming from the north or south. The Best Western Mystic Hotel is located one block from the exit.
Groton-New London Airport 5 miles, Theodore Francis Green Airport - Providence RI 37 miles, Bradley International 50 miles, Logan International Airport 111 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* 1 mile(s) from First Fidelity Bank * 3 mile(s) from Citizen Bank * 5 mile(s) from Washington Trust * 8 mile(s) from U.S. Naval Submarine Base, home of the USS Nautilus * 8 mile(s) from Electric Boat * 8 mile(s) from General Dynamics * 9 mile(s) from Dow Chemical * 10 mile(s) from Pfizer * 10 mile(s) from Sonalyst Inc. * 10 mile(s) from Groton Naval Submarine Base * 13 mile(s) from Millstone Nuclear Plant * 15 mile(s) from Lawrence and Memorial Hospital * 16 mile(s) from The Westerly Hospital * 20 mile(s) from William W. Backus HospitalRecreation:
* 1 mile(s) from Great Brook Mini Golf, Open May through October * 2 mile(s) from Denison Pequotsepos, Hike on over 7 miles of trails at this 200-acre wildlife sanctuary * 2 mile(s) from Mystic Cycle Center, Rent bikes for the day or a few hours * 4 mile(s) from Pequot Golf Club, Seasonal open May through October * 5 mile(s) from Ben Jackson's New England, Seasonal open May through October * 6 mile(s) from Elmridge Golf Course, Seasonal open May through October * 7 mile(s) from Shennecossett Golf Club, Seasonal open May through October * 10 mile(s) from Lake of Isles, Seasonal open May through October * 10 mile(s) from Foxwoods Resort Casino, 7,400 slot machines, 360 table games, poker, racebook, bingo and keno * 20 mile(s) from Mohegan Sun Casino, Round-the-clcok free entertainmnet in the Wolf Den, legendary headliner entertainment in The Cabaret * 20 mile(s) from Bluff Point State Park, Hiking, bike riding, horseback riding, fishing, beach, picnicing, kite flying, kayakingNearby Cities:
* 4.5 mile(s) from Noank * 5 mile(s) from Stonington * 6 mile(s) from Groton Long Point * 6 mile(s) from Poquonock Bridge * 7 mile(s) from GrotonEducation:
* 8 mile(s) from University of New Haven * 8 mile(s) from Mitchell College * 9 mile(s) from US Coast Guard Academy * 9.5 mile(s) from University of Connecticut - Avery Point * 11 mile(s) from Connecticut College * 20 mile(s) from Three Rivers Community Technical College * 28 mile(s) from University of Rhode Island * 40 mile(s) from University of ConnecticutLocal Attractions:
* 1 mile(s) from Mystic Seaport, 75 yrs. of maritime history. Climb aboard historic tall ships. Explore exhilarating exhibits. * 1 mile(s) from B.F. Clyde's Cider Mill, Last steam-powered cider mill in New England. * 2 mile(s) from Downtown Mystic, Shop, dine, stroll as you watch the passage of world-class yachts. Busy street and river activity. * 2 mile(s) from Argia Voyager Cruises, Smooth sailing on Argia an 81' traditional sailing schooner. Scenic morning, afternoon, and evening cruises. * 10 mile(s) from Stonington Vineyards, Wine tasting from 11am-5pm. Conducted tours of opeating winery 2pm daily. * 15 mile(s) from Groton Nautilus Museum, U.S. Submarine Base. World's first nuclear-powered submarine, converted to accept visitors on self-conducted tours. * 15 mile(s) from Mashantucket Museum, Open daily * 15 mile(s) from Fort Griswold State Park, Site of 1781 massacre of Colonial defenders by Bristish troops under Benedict Arnold. Memorial tower and museum open seasonally, park open daily. * 25 mile(s) from Ocean Beach Park, South Eastern CT's largest beach and boardwalk. Food concession. * 25 mile(s) from Misquamicut, One mile long beach with shops, restaurants, entertainment, night clubs. * 37 mile(s) from Gillette Castle State Park * 45 mile(s) from Newport Mansions * 50 mile(s) from Stratford Shoal LighthouseShopping:
* 0.25 mile(s) from Olde Mystic Gift Shops * 1 mile(s) from Mystic Factory Outlets, London Fog, Bass, Hanes and more * 8 mile(s) from New London Mall, Burlington Coat Factory, Bradlee's and 53 other shops * 10 mile(s) from Crystal Mall, shops and Mary's Food CourtRestaurants:
* Ground Round Restaurant, on premises, 6:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. for last seating, take-out available * Ground Round Bar, on premises, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. * 0 miles(s) from Steak Loft, steak and seafood * .25 mile(s) from Newport Creamery * .25 mile(s) from McDonald's * 1 mile(s) from Sea View Snack Bar * 2 mile(s) from Mystic Pizza * 2 mile(s) from Seaswirl * 2 mile(s) from Avanti's Restaurant * 2 mile(s) from Samuel Adams Lounge * 2.5 mile(s) from Flood Tide Lounge * 3 mile(s) from Margaritas LoungeTransportation:
* 2.5 mile(s) from Amtrak * 5 mile(s) from Groton-New London Airport * 7 mile(s) from Block Island Ferry * 7 mile(s) from Montauk Ferry * 7 mile(s) from Long Island Ferry * 7 mile(s) from Fishers Ferry * 15 mile(s) from Essex Steam Train * 15 mile(s) from New London Limo Service * 7 mile(s) from Block Island Ferry, 7 miles from Montauk Ferry; 7 miles from Long Island Ferry; 7 miles from Fishers Ferry; 15 miles from Essex Steam Train; 15 miles from New London Limo Service * 37 mile(s) from T.F. Green Airport, Providence Rhode Island; 50 miles from Bradley International Airport * 111 mile(s) from Logan International Airpo